Manhasset, New York  | (516) 627-2430

Our History

Church of Our Saviour Lutheran was founded in December of 1937 consisting of 38 members.  Services were held above the shops of what is now Munsey Center on Northern Blvd.
On December 13, 1940 the congregation was incorporated under the name "Church of Our Saviour, Lutheran" and became self-supporting.  
 
The congregation broke ground for its current location in 1949 and the building was dedicated in 1950.  With growing membership, an educational wing was added in 1962.