Church of Our Saviour, LutheranJoin us for Sunday Service at 10:00am
1901 Northern Boulevard, Manhasset, NY 11030 (Northeast corner of Copley Rd.)
Located on the North Shore of Long Island, the Church of Our Saviour Lutheran (COSL) is a warmhearted, active, multi-generational church. We are a church of love for and service to others, following in Jesus footsteps. No matter your background or beliefs, you are welcome here.
What’s happening at COSL
- Bible study before worship is from 9-9:45am.
- Our worship service runs from 10-11am
- After worship, we gather for fellowship at coffee hour
During the school year, we have Sunday school for children grades K-6 and childcare for preschoolers during the worship service (though kids are welcome to sit with their parents!).
- Knitwits meet from 10am-12pm
- Stammtisch meets from 1-2:30pm
Save the Date!
- June 11: Church picnic after service
- June 18: Youth Sunday
- July 16: Youth field trip to the Mets/Dodgers game
- July 29: Pool party at Kathy McNally’s house
- September 10: Homecoming Sunday
- October 1: Oktoberfest at Plattdeutsch
- October 28: Kids Halloween Party
- November 4: Holiday Boutique
More info on upcoming events will be in the church newsletter and on our Facebook page.
Daily Bible Readings
Deepen your faith with daily Bible readings.
Church of Our Saviour, Lutheran
A Congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
1901 Northern Boulevard, Manhasset, NY 11030